Concerto Series C1600.2
The Crescendo c1600.2 was designed for the enthusiast looking for a lot of headroom with their soundstage with top tier quality and workmanship. This extremely versatile amplifier can power a high end sound quality install or an insane mids and highs SPL setup. Capable of properly powering several sets of components or as many as 24 midrange speakers from just 1 c1600.2, or bridging the amplifier for a mind numbing 1700+rms@2ohms class A/B power for a superior subwoofer setup, this amplifier can run just about anything.
- Capable of over 1700rms bridged @ 2ohm of pure Class A/B power
- Highpass/Full/Bandpass 100% Active capable Crossover network Remote Bass/Gain knob with Clipping Indicator
- Custom tooled, proprietary Multi-piece Thermal optimized Heatsink with patent pending interlocking slide-out CNC engraved top plate
- 2 stage copper anodized removable top plate. Silver plated high end hard-wired Tiffany RCA inputs for optimal signal fidelity and oversized 1/0 Power/Ground Inputs for efficient current transfer
- Overbuilt Power supply with heavy copper traces and Military spec PCB/heavy duty standoffs for extreme vibration resistance
- Manufactured using some of the highest quality and most reliable electrical components, with many 3% tolerance components throughout
- S/N: 105db Extremely High Damping Factor (>520 @ 1ohm per channel) THD is less than 0.04%.
Rated Power Output(RMS)
Clean RMS power on 13.8v standard electrical system:
2 x 440w @ 2 ohm
2 x 800w @ 1 ohm
1 x 1700w @ 2 ohm Bridged
C1600.2: 22" x 2.75" x 9.5" (at widest point)